Doctor Alert chooses to offer a monitored service because there is too much risk involved in having a non-monitored service, especially when risk involves the lives of your loved ones. Many customers chose Doctor Alert after trying a non-monitored service and not being satisfied with the level of comfort they get. Doctor Alert is committed to monitoring its customers 24/7/365, to give users and families the reassurance that help is truly only a press of a button away. See how Doctor Alert works.
Considering a hypothetical user named Michelle who is using Doctor Alert service:
1. Michelle presses her emergency pendant
2. Michelle gets connected with Doctor Alert’s 24/7 monitoring & response center.
3. Operator speaks with Michelle and reassures Michelle that Doctor Alert will arrange an Ambulance and does a 3-way voice call with the Ambulance Service and Mrs. Watson. The operator stays on the line as long as Michelle wants.
4. Michelle’s family is called directly after the Ambulance is dispatched and speaks with the family/friend to advise of what has happened
5. Assistance is rendered to Mrs. Michelle